Pittsfield 4th of July Parade
July 4, 2017 (Tue) - Pittsfield, MA
||City of Pittsfield, MA
We are #96 on Wendell Ave. adjacent to Doctor's Park.
Official lineup is 9:00am sharp. Streets will be closed at the staging area (at the start) to vehicles without a pass by 8am.
We need everyone possible, as we have promised at least 9 marchers.
Parking is at the end
You can drop off at the start, move cars to the end (Please park along the side streets in that area - not in the Wahconah Park parking lot) and take a shuttle back to the beginning.
Last shuttles is at 9:00am
Go right to the end and take the shuttle.
No food or drink provided.
See Parade Route Map on right:
Take Interstate 90 East (toward Boston) to Exit 11E. Take Route 20 East into Pittsfield. You can turn right onto Henry Ave to bypass some traffic, to Route 7&20. Doctor's Park will be just across Route 7&20 (South St). You will need to move the cars to the end in time to take the last shuttle, scheduled for 9:00am.
to the end
We recommend driving directly to the end of the parade route at Wahconah Park and take a shuttle bus to the beginning. Use these directions to bypass blockades along the parade route:
- About 27 miles after the exit, you will see McDonalds on the right. After that...
- Turn left onto S. Merriam St. to the end
- Turn right (West St.) and a quick left onto Onota St.
- Go 5 blocks and turn right on Lindon St.
- Take second left onto Dewey Ave. to the end
- Right onto Danforth Ave. to the end
- Left onto Seymore St.
- Merge left onto Wahconah St. and the parking lot entrance should be on the left
Be parked before 8:45am, so you can catch the last shuttle by 9:00am.