St. Anne's 300th Celebration
November 4, 2012 (Sun) - Amsterdam, NY, NY
||St. Anne's Episcopal Church
St. Anne's Episcopal Church was established in 1712, and we will be joining them in celebrating their 300th Anniversary. They will be having a church service starting at 2pm and would like us to play for the hour leading up to that. Usually their service is about 1 hour long, but will be extended for this day. After which, we will play for them for another 30minutes. If the weather is bad, we'll be playing inside the church.
The church is about 45minutes from Delmar or Latham, and 20 minutes from the Schenectady Home Depot. Some may want to consider using their parking lot again as our launch pad.
- Take 90 East to Exit 27
- Right onto Route 30 and take the Bridge Across the Mohawk River
- Left onto Route 5 and go several blocks to Pine St.
- Right onto Pine St. and go 3 blocks
- Take 3rd Right onto Division Street
- St. Anne's is the 3rd block in on the left
View Larger Map