1. In 2/4 time the Long Roll is played as:
2. Playing in compound time, a Long Roll over nine beats would have:
3. Which of the follow would we NOT interpret as a 7-Stroke roll?
4. A "3-Stroke Roll" is also known as:
5. An "on-beat" 5-Stroke Roll starting with the "right" hand will:
6. In compound time a 13-Stroke Roll is played:
7. In compound time which tied note group would not be considered a 5-Stroke Roll?
8. Which of the following are not found within a Long Roll?
9. A 17-Stroke Roll starting and ending on the beat would be played in:
10. A 13-Stroke Roll starting and ending on the beat would be played in: